After the fantastic success of the Bullaton Pleasure Ride, which raised over £1,800 of much needed hunt funds, we are already working on the next event. This will be the Sigford Fun Ride on Sunday 9th August. These events take a lot of preparation and we are therefore asking for volunteers to help in the following ways:-
• To join a working party on Wednesday evening, 29th July, 7.00 till dark. This is to strim round and repair jumps on Rora Down (by kind consent of
• To mark the course and help set out the portable jumps on Saturday, 8th August. Time TBC.
• To steward on the course on the day.
• To make a cake for Hilary and Carol to sell on our catering stall. (It’s a popular feature that made a profit of over £350 at our first event).
• To help clear up after the event, loading jumps and taking down course markers. Day/time TBC.
Please contact me or
if you would like to help with any of these activities. Any small offer of help goes a long way to lightening the workload.